"A Webcam Studio is a Physical Location like an apartment or an office for example, that live broadcasters work directly for you doing paid webcam sessions online" OdysseyCam custom builds these webcam studios on location for you.
Because every studio build out requires a different plan, if you ask us to email you all the options with pricing information "BEFORE" speaking to one of our OdysseyCam build-out consultants either by Telephone or Live Help Chat its not going to happen. Every Studio Build out is different requiring different tools and manpower and time there are no 2 build-outs alike. Each Custom build-out requires a different process and materials slowing down or speeding up the build-out(Example: The building area has all walls made of plaster some are concrete, some are all wood, some do not have any walls at all and have to be constructed, there are many other factors, height amount of stories / levels/ stairs location of internet input area. Its like asking us to build you a custom cam website without having all the specifications and a plan be drawn up before we write the agreement. Make sure you contact OdysseyCam direct by telephone to speak to a represenative about your project.
Only 4 setup dates left for Europe Build-outs 2019 Season
Only 3 setup date left for U.S.A Build-outs 2019 season
Live Studio Setup
General Description: These are general guidelines each project will vary in cost, all projects are quoted in advance and there are no hidden charges.
- Generally each "Room" is unique costs are dependent on the amount of hours needed to complete (Using curtain room dividers and backdrops, for hard walls pricing will be considerably higher as shown in our gallery). This includes all back drops and basic lighting setup (lighting costs can vary depending on the application). All basic room construction for backdrops and networking (Computers, Cams,routers etc, is separate this is just the room setups.
- Our destination and stay fees. You must provide our destination fees (whether its by truck or by plane, you are responsible for these fees.
- All hardware charges must be made in advance before commencing work. ( We also can give you the specifications so you may purchase these yourself before we arrive).
- You will be given a complete job quote payable in advance for all hardware (if we supply this), 50% of our setup fee is required before setup and our travel fee is to be paid in advance, the remaining amount is due and payable when we show up at the project site, no exceptions.
- Our work is guaranteed free from defects under normal everyday usage for 3 months, (extended maintenance contracts are available).
We have offices centrally located in USA & Europe, (Generally most studio start-ups can be setup within 7-10 days with a 2 person crew (4 rooms - basic setup). Plus with our vast experience in studio start-ups we will save you time and money and less headaches!
Want more rooms setup? Contact us for a job quote!
Want "Custom Themed Rooms"? Call us for a price quote
What do I need to do to get this started? First you need a building, apartment or flat in the area you are working with. You will need to setup a large broadband connection.
What we do:
- We have our professional design and technical team setup a webcam studio for you in your building (flat, apartment, office house, etc).
- We add all the live sites that your models work on and configure these to run efficiently with your hardware setup.
- Room design and Lighting. (From basic to elaborate its up to you).
- We can provide custom configured equipment depending on your needs. (You may also provide the hardware, as long as the specifications are met.
What we don't do:
In most cases these apply, sometimes we do get specials ones, check out monthly updates!
- We don't provide you employees (models). (In most Cases)
- We do not provide you a Building, flat or apartment rentals, we are not a leasing company. (In most Cases)
- We do not provide your internet connection.
- We do not provide any shipping charges. You decide to provide equipment you need to get it to the building, unless we have handled your hardware for you.
- We do not go to a job site where there is no internet connection, or hardware. If this happens you will loose your deposit.
Situations we cannot control:
- Your internet connection. You want to run 4 rooms, working 5 live cam sites at the same time on each computer with a 256 upload connection. It's not going to happen. You need the proper size connection for the amount of work you will be doing "Per Computer". We will tell you what you need before project start, its up to you to provide this.
Contact us today about starting your own Live Webcam Studio!